MyCAA MED ONLINE TRAINING
Fayetteville Technical Community College, in partnership with Career Step,
is proud to offer online Continuing Education courses in Medical
Transcription Editor, Medical Inpatient & Outpatient Coding & Billing, and
Pharmacy Technician. These courses offer valuable, occupational training in
three rapidly growing careers to MyCAA funding recipients.
The programs are designed by Career Step, a leading online education
company. They specialize in the allied healthcare market, and Career Step
enjoys relationships with over 700 medical companies.
The online programs offered by FTCC, in partnership with Career Step, have
all been developed in conjunction with industry experts and employers and
are designed to help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to be
successful in your chosen career.
If you are a MyCAA funding recipient and are interested in taking FTCC Med
Online courses, please see the information listed below. We know you'll
appreciate the ability to complete your training from the convenience of
your own home! Let's get you started!
- To learn about courses offered through FTCC, please click on the course
you're interested in to view a course description and schedule.
- When you are ready to register, please contact an FTCC Enrollment Advisor at 1.877.225.7151.
- After you have completed your MyCAA registration with an FTCC Enrollment Advisor, you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours. The e-mail will include instructions on how to access the classroom web site on the course start date.
Deadline for registration is 12:00 N (EST) time on the Tuesday the course begins
MyCAA funding recipients may drop Career Step courses offered through FTCC and receive a refund for MyCAA through the 14th consecutive day of a course. Career Step reserves the right to issue a partial refund to MyCAA. Please be reminded that FTCC will not issue refunds to MyCAA funding recipients after the 14th consecutive day of a course.
Please note the course requirements that are listed below. These
requirements will help you to be successful in your course work!
33.6 kbps minimum, but 56k or greater is recommended. DSL cable modem is
even better. Wireless is acceptable, too.
* Active internet connection (High speed/Broadband connection
* 800 X 600 minimum resolution (1024 X 768 or higher recommended)
* Sound card and speakers (Earphones recommended)
* Available USB port
* Adobe Flash Player (ver. 10 or higher)
* Windows Media Player (ver. 10 or higher) or Quicktime Player (ver. 7
* PDF reader
* Internet Explorer 7.x/8.x
* Firefox 3.x *
* Safari 4.x or greater (Mac only)*
* Microsoft Windows (XP®, Vista®, 7 with latest service pack)
* Mac OS X (10.4.11 or greater)*
* NOTE: The Medical Transcription Editor program includes third party software tools that make the training only compatible with Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer 7.x or 8.x. Students utilizing a Mac must have these features to be able to complete their transcription editor course curriculum.
For more information about each course, please contact Sydney Darden at
910.678.8404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created by Thetford Web Development